Our new welding laboratory has been specially equipped for small parts welding. The equipment includes the iSpot and Primus control systems, which were specially developed for this field, as well as various welding heads and compacting tools. This makes it possible to perform preliminary tests on-site at Harms & Wende QST and check the weldability of your joints.
Our preliminary tests comprise:
- Feasibility study based on the requirements of the specific joining task and the task description
- Selection of suitable components such as the welding head, welding controller and electrodes
- Manufacture and construction of suitable fixtures for the welding tests
- Welding tests performed by a Harms & Wende QST employee
- Determination of the welding area for the relevant joining task
- Evaluation of investigation report and sending the report to the client
In addition to the small parts welding laboratory, we have a spot and projection welding machine and a spot welding gun.
Please contact us to discuss.